Friday, July 13, 2018

20A – Growing Your Social Capital


  1. Dara Khosrowshahi was previously the CEO of expedia as well as being on the board of directors for BET.com, hotels.com, and The New York Times.
  2. Dara is my domain expert
  3. Here
  4. No response.
  5. He’s one of the biggest names in tech



@testedcom on Instagram
  1. Adam Savage is a leader in the maker community. A modeler for ILM in its silver age he later became a host on Myth busters a show on discovery. He now heads a maker site Tested.com. He’s my idol and the perfect person to contact for this field.
  2. Adam is my market expert.
  3. Internet, he as a very vocal presence online. I enjoy amd recommend his podcast, Untitled.
  4. No response.
  5. He's my idol and the biggest name in the maker community, so much so that during the Obama administration he judged that science fair at the white house.


I don’t really need a “supplier” per say so I chose what feeds all makers Papa Johns
@papajohns on twitter
  1. John Schnatter started papa johns in the back closet of his father's business and it just grew from there into one of the leading pizza franchises across america.
  2. Papa is my supplier, which sounds crazy now that I’ve read it.
  3. I picked him for the meme because I don’t need a supplier, anyway I could probably hire him now that he destroyed his career.
  4. LOL NBC can’t even get a response let alone me.
  5. He knew how to grow a company from nothing, someone with that kind of experience is vital in the early stages of a company.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Adrian, I love how your answers are short and sweet and to the point. I think the people you interviewed are really good for the service you are trying to provide and it looks like they have given you decent feedback. Also, Papa Johns's twitter is great definitely a 10/10 meme. Personally, Pizza Hut follows me but not Papa Johns which makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete