Friday, July 27, 2018

28A – Your Exit Strategy


1.      I never want to be stagnant, I want to make the company thrive then sell to move on to something different or at a minimum do what Elon Musk does and start a side project using my main work as a reason for investors to place their bets on me.
2.      It’s my personal preference, if you aren’t learning you’re wasting your time. I enjoy learning something new and doing things I would have never seen myself doing.
3.      My concept is not affected by my personal desire to always be doing something new. I want to be a force of creative energy. If I let this choice effect everything I do I would never get anything done due to apathy. I need to look past that for any desire that is pressing. Long term I do let this effect what I do in the time between choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment