Friday, July 13, 2018

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

My video is here


Personally I think my pitches are getting worse because the idea I have in my head only evolved in execution not at its core. Meaning my pitches will remain the same but if it were to become real there are changes I'm still thinking about.

My feedback on my pitches have been sparse and often just praise.

2 comments:

  1. Adrian, I don't think your pitches are getting worse at all. I think that practice makes everything better. You just need to try to keep up the same level of excitement which is hard but doable. In regards to feedback, I think that as long as you are confident and maintain eye contact you can convince anyone of your idea. The content of your pitch is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian, you had a pretty solid pitch. The only thing I would recommend to be "professional" is to stand away from the camera, and in the beginning just go right into the content of the pitch. No need for an intro ya know. Otherwise, I think your pitches have been great and full of content. It is very clear with what you are trying to market and anyone can understand.

    ReplyDelete