1.
My first failure was my second Chemistry exam, I
spent way too much time studying for math and ignored this exam. I got a 92 on
the math but fail the chemistry with a 40 percent. Additionally, I’ve missed
some assignments in this class due to my inability to properly time manage. I
may even miss some of the assignments tonight due to this.
2.
I’ve made a huge improvement making schedules
and staying on time with things. Compared to the beginning of the semester I
really made a big change in myself to ensure that I can improve not only my
grades but other aspects of my life. Said other areas include my health. I’ve
found ways to deal with my panic attacks and I’ve made improvements with my weight,
In the first couple weeks I gained 40 pounds. Just now I’m losing weight again.
3.
Failure is not the opposite of success but rather
a process to success. I lose in order to learn how to succeed. I treat failure
almost akin to how people treat plane crashes. I find the black box and analyze
why it occurred and make every necessary change possible to improve the
situation for next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment