Friday, August 3, 2018

30A – Final Reflection


1.      Ever since I’ve started this class Friday evening have been times of stress because I never do any of this work a day before it’s due so I’m always making a mad dash to get a decent grade. However, the actual things I had to write on were not boring at all, which made the class bearable. I like my idea, but I don’t think I’m the type to risk it all on a business idea.
2.      The most formative experiences were the venture capital pages, I enjoyed how I had to game out an idea and evolve it over time. I love logic puzzles and general conundrums, so this was all my wheelhouse.
3.      No, but I can see the appeal and I won’t say I’d never be an entrepreneur, but it would take an idea that I felt much surer about in order for me to put my skin in the game.
4.      Spend quadruple the length of this class ironing out the kinks mentally, not afraid to call it a dud, before going for your idea, keep asking questions and keeping your ear to the pulse of consumers desires.
Big P Political Economy: Essay Writing via Calvin and Hobbes

1 comment:

  1. Adrian, reading your posts this semester was very enjoyable. I liked hearing about your idea and the plans you had for your business. I also appreciated the posts you made on my blog. Your feedback was great and I am happy I got to hear your opinions. I think that moving forward you will do very well and have a good business.

    ReplyDelete