Hey Adrian, nice post. I did not know so much was going on with the innovation academy kids. That sounds crazy and I am glad I was not a part of the chaos. It was good inspiration though and I still think this idea could go somewhere. It is definitely an unmet need for some kids, like you working on a car for example. I would like to know more like what kind of spaces and who would be renting them out I guess. Keep working on it for sure!
Adrian, hearing you really explain the problem and where your opportunity came in became a real life business plan to me. The example you used involving our university greatly related to me so I could see the big picture. I believe the innovation academy students really would benefit from a platform like this. You would just have to target them when you start looking into the market.
Hello Adrian, this was a great post. It was awesome to hear where you were coming from when it came to really explaining your project and telling where the initial problem came from. It is so cool that you would do this through an app because we are so into technology. I believe that so many people would benefit from this.
Hey Adrian, nice post. I did not know so much was going on with the innovation academy kids. That sounds crazy and I am glad I was not a part of the chaos. It was good inspiration though and I still think this idea could go somewhere. It is definitely an unmet need for some kids, like you working on a car for example. I would like to know more like what kind of spaces and who would be renting them out I guess. Keep working on it for sure!
ReplyDeleteAdrian, hearing you really explain the problem and where your opportunity came in became a real life business plan to me. The example you used involving our university greatly related to me so I could see the big picture. I believe the innovation academy students really would benefit from a platform like this. You would just have to target them when you start looking into the market.
ReplyDeleteHello Adrian, this was a great post. It was awesome to hear where you were coming from when it came to really explaining your project and telling where the initial problem came from. It is so cool that you would do this through an app because we are so into technology. I believe that so many people would benefit from this.
ReplyDelete